Sunday, September 4, 2016

Beta Readers needed.... Free ebooks!!

I'm looking for Beta readers...
That's someone who will have a part in the development, of the Story-Plot-Structure of my new book "The Kraken Effect"
What you get..Is to read my lastest book and watch it change from the input of the Beta readers..
Your name listed as a Beta Reader if you want..
You will receive a new Chapter every two weeks....I don't want to intrude on your life to much:) But if you like reading as much as I do, this will be a relaxed pace.
Ok.... First off  everything I send with be in a rough draft, totally open to change with your input,,, Even the Cover!!
I will start the process on Oct 1st.....So sign up at:
C.A. Dayhoff...Author
No spam...and your info is private...I'm not a spammer just a part-time author :)

Your first assignment if you choose to accept it....Which cover or idea's??

  Or
Or

Or ??????
 

No comments:

Post a Comment